Instagram

sabato 8 agosto 2015

#UltimateVegasOutfit


There's something new sweeties! Few days ago, I was contacted by Vegas.com! They asked me if I was interested in a new project: "#UltimateVegasOutfit".  They're searching the perfect outfit for a day in Las Vegas at one of the premier resorts ( www.vegas.com/resorts). I'm so excited to be part of this amazing project! You know, my password is "dress to impress" so I jumped on this opportunity!
I've decided to create three outfit for three different occasions:

- LUNCH AT LEMONGRASS  RESTAURANT IN ARIA RESORT:






Tee and Long Skirt: H&M
Shoes and Bag: Zara
Necklace: Fendi
Bracelet: Hermès
Sunglasses: Trussardi

- DINNER AT THE LAGO NEXT TO THE BELLAGIO FOUNTAINS:






Dress: Zara
Shoes and Pochette: Primadonna
Earrings and Bangle: Accessorize

-NIGHT OUT AT THE RIO:






Dress: H&M
Shoes and Clutch: Primadonna
Earrings and Bracelet: Accessorize

These are my three proposal for the perfect Vegas Outfit! What do you think?
At the end, I want to thank Vegas.com for this great opportunity! Thanks guys!

2 commenti:

  1. Nice photo, love it :) Kiss kiss from France, *-* Sand. *-*

    www.taimemode-fashionblog.com

    RispondiElimina